Tuesday, September 9, 2008

When already???

Okay, so I have issues at the YMCA. Actually my boys have issues. Brody hates the Y - he literally screams while he is there...to the point when they come and get me upstairs to rescue him. So typically Brody is the one who I am rescuing. Today I took Logan up there with me while I ran upstairs. The sitter came upstairs and said that Logan had "an accident." Silly me, I was actually concerned he had split his lip open or something. Not quite! Seriously, we have been potty training for 1 year and 3 months. Ugh! I know kids don't go to college still needing pullups, but we are well on our way!

I also must brag on my "mr. fix it" hubs. I swore that our vaccuum wasn't working right. Corey took the whole thing apart and found a 12 inch "clog" of scary stuff in there. Now it is really working great - I vaccuumed the whole house today.

Corey is also in for a super surprise tomorrow. He is taking the day off tomorrow to hang out with the boys and I - just because. (Gold star for him!) Anyways, we are going on an adventure to the skating rink. They have "stroller skating" from 9-11am. I will happily update after our eventful morning tomorrow...

Additionally, my friends Nichole and Joy told me about the blog I added to my blog list...Bring the Rain. This blog is the sweetest and saddest thing, truly. I wouldn't suggest reading it unless you have a little while to dedicate to it - with some kleenex. Anyways, this truly again reminds me how truly blessed we are with our boys, our family, and our friends. Good God! (As Logan would say after his prayer before dinner.)

1 comment:

The Zipser Family said...

Yeah!! I am glad I can keep up with you now! I hope you are doing well.