Monday, September 15, 2008

Doctor's morning


So today we went to visit a pediatric pulmonologist with Brody. His breathing has just been "funky" for a couple of months now and it just isn't seeming to get better. He breathes heavy and hard quite often. We tried a breathing treatment at one point and that didn't seem to impact things much, so now we are diving into trying to find out what is really going on. So after our first meeting with the doc, he wanted us to have a chest x-ray and a sweat test done today. I just had to put a picture on here of what Brody looked like when he did the x-ray. (This is not Brody!) I also must mention that he had just woke up from a little cat nap on my shoulder. So being put into this thing was not on the top of his list of things he wanted to do. I mean this thing looks like some sort of a torture chamber or something. It truly is laughable - you have to laugh or otherwise you would probably cry for the little guy. (Brody wasn't crying, just thinking who in the freak thought up this thing???)

This is another day that I thank my lucky stars that we have healthy boys who aren't in the hospital having tests and surgeries done on a regular basis. Good God!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Ok...that thing is weird!! And not what Drew had to do. Poor little guy! Let me know what the test results showed yesterday!