Saturday, September 27, 2008

We survived!






Well, we survived the birthday madness! Logan is officially 4 - just ask him, he is super excited to tell you all about it. In fact, he is already getting excited about 5, 6, and 7. We had our last party yesterday with our playgroup and had a great time at the duck pond park. We also celebrated on his birthday at his school and here at home too. He had a great birthday and got tons of big boy toys to play with. I am getting really good at putting the transformers together...over and over again! I downloaded the pics from the party last weekend to shutterfly, you can check them out at the link below.


Logan also had a playdate with his BFF (best friend forever) in his class Nicholas. Now, Logan really loves this kiddo. On the first day, his teacher thought they knew each other before because they were such an instant connection! Truly, we are always talking about Nicholas - where he is, what he is doing, what he is going to wear to school so we can match and be twinks, the list goes on and on. Funny boys!

If I thought Brody was serious about crawling before, he is really serious now. He is doing an army crawl currently and is actually getting from room to room by doing so. I am really excited about him hurdling over this next "developmental stage" in life, however I am dreading both boys being in 2 different rooms making 2 different messes - yikes.

We are having a great weekend at the house. We went to the park as a family and brought a picnic lunch with us. We played a HOT game of tag on the playground and made the trek home before quiet time. We have lunch at Joe T's tomorrow and Pa's birthday as well. I am currently on my way to a stealthy game of hide and seek with Logan :) I think I will hide in the hall closet - don't tell! What a great weekend!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Jess!! I miss you and those sweet babies of yours. I wish I could have been there for Logan's birthday. He looks so happy with his monster truck. Brody is looking like a little man! I hope you have a fantastic Sunday at Joe T's. Give the family some love for me!

Graham said...

Holy Cow Jess! If that is Brody below he now looks just like Logan to me!

Joy said...

OMG...Brody is sooo big and looks like Logan for sure!!! I love it that you have pics again!!