Monday, September 1, 2008

Blogging...me?



Yeah, well, I figure it is time to hop into 2008 and start blogging. Everyone else is doing it, so I should too, right?


Tomorrow is Logan's first day of preschool. So in reality, he will be going to school for the next 15 years and there is no turning back. Weird, I have a kiddo who is "in school" now. No more flittering down to the ranch on whim for a week at a time or zipping off to "adventures" with Logan 7 days a week. I will update the blog with pics of Logan with his new backpack and lunchbox tomorrow. He even has a cool pencil case as well from his Grammy :) Talk about studious already!


We had a great weekend. Corey was super sporty and took the boys to Going Bonkers today. Both boys took a nap afterwards and Corey wanted to as well! We also had Logan's birthday party with his friends this weekend. It was the place to be on Saturday afternoon. All of his neighborhood friends came and they all had a blast.


All right, well, I am getting my "game face" on to keep this thing updated. I have included a couple of pics of the boys to get things started. Hope you enjoy all of our adventures!!!

1 comment:

Holly Jean said...

You go - blog away!! I can't wait to watch the boys grow up. Keep it up sister :).