Friday, January 16, 2009

They do it to spite me...

So, this week has been full of interesting developments. Brody has started walking - well, at least that is what they tell me. He won't really walk for Corey and I, but he apparently showed his skills in the church nursery. The ladies in the nursery were so confused when he wasn't walking to me - apparently he had been walking all morning long. WHAT??? So, I am trying to be supre patient and I am waiting for the day to come along when he decides to really walk - all over my house.

Logan had a really great few weeks of vacation - no potty training accidents! Awesome! Well, over the past couple of days, we have had 5 accidents. Hmm, what happened? Well, Corey and I are letting Logan take control of his potty training destiny. Or something like that. Who wants dry, comfy, pants when you can have accidents all day long??? He will have to get tired of this sometime, right? Someday he won't have accidents, right? God willing that will be the case!

I tell you - they do it to spite me!
Logan and I have had a ton of fun recently - we have been to three of Logan's most favorite places: Chuck E Cheese, Main Event, and Going Bonkers. What more could a boy ask for? I am quite afraid that we will get some sort of illness from those places. But, we had a blast for the couple of hours we were at those locations :)



No comments: