Monday, January 12, 2009

Recovery :)

We are back in the swing of things on Sumac Drive. Our vaca is over and we are back to reality. No more late nights, sweet treats, or other madness that goes along with vacations. Logan picked up the word "stinky" on our vacation and uses it in every sentence. (Thank you Grant Elzinga!) Brody has suddenly decided he loves to be rocked with his blankie every night. We need to handle up on both of those things soon...

Logan is back at school being the big man on campus.

Anyways, the exciting news is that Brody has started WALKING! Just a few steps currently - maximum is 8 steps I think all by himself, but he will be running before too long. I think he is ready to start keeping up with his brother around the house.

Our computer is on it's last "legs" so my postings haven't been as thorough as I would prefer...and the pics haven't been updated. I hope to change that very soon!

No comments: