Friday, January 23, 2009

Next year? Already?


So, I guess I might have issues thinking too far into the future. Or something like that. Suddenly, it seems as though everyone is talking about next year - Fall of 09'. Didn't we just get into 2009? I can barely wrap my brain around that - I mean it seems like only yesterday we were partying to Prince's 1999 and fretting about the new millennium. What happened here? How in the world did we get to 2009, much less Fall of 09'? In talking about the Fall, we are talking about school for Logan, summer programs, Sunday School - and the list goes on. In making these decisions, I am going to have to live with them 8 full months from now...ugh!


I have been debating on if I should put Brody into "school" one day a week. It would give me a full day from 9am-2pm all to myself. What would I do without both boys being home? I don't know if I can bear it - but would it be good for my sanity. (I do feel like I lose my sanity at times around here!) Logan will go into the 4 year old class next year and then head to KINDERGARTEN the year after.


We are full into wedding madness within the Gruninger family. We went wedding dress shopping last weekend and found "the one" for Allyson. I also had the chance to model the bridesmaid dress for the entourage who went with us. My aunt Betty and Allyson's future mom-in-law, Jennifer, came in town for the occasion. I think all had a great time - who wouldn't...shopping, wedding, happiest day of your life???? We also got to go and see my good friend King Tut. I really loved the adventure - having an adult night of culture and all. He was glad to see us too :)
Okay, so I need to get going on pictures of the boys this year. I finally got all of the pictures downloaded online and sent to my uncle Ken from the holidays. Really, it shouldn't be too hard to take pics of my precious boys, right? There are plenty of photo opps every day - I just need to handle up!

No comments: