Saturday, February 7, 2009

Will you be my Valentine?



So I just had to post Logan on the blog. The other morning at breakfast he said, "momma, did you know you can make a heart with your hands?" He apparently learned this oh-so-precious thing at school recently. Here is a picture of the heart hands, and then a pic of Logan smiling. We just couldn't smile and do the heart hands at the same time.

Brody is Chatty Kathy lately. He is using his words more often. Although, Corey and I are probably the only ones who can understand him. He is saying mama, dada, up, out, down, all done. So advanced, and probably genius - I know :)




Brody is still not really walking. I know previously I said he was walking, and he can walk, he just prefers crawling. He can still take about 8 steps between 2 people...heck, he can even balance and stand up then walk to you. He is just kind of chicken about the whole thing. I am trying to be patient - but we are knocking on the 15 month mark.

Both boys are so different from one another. I am amazed at how different they are each day. They have such different personalities...not that I thought they would have the same personalities...I guess I just thought they would be much more similar. For instance, we took the boys in the spa last night and Brody was completely overwhelmed and scared by the whole experience. Now, I will give him the fact that Logan in the spa with a funnoodle is quite overwhelming and scary :) Seriously, the spa is only so big. Anyways, bless Brody's heart, he took the first 10 minutes or so to warm up to the swim thing, but before too long he was quite a fish. Logan has always JUMPED into just about anything new with both feet - then figured it out. I love how different they are - that means they are going to give us different joys and challenges along the way....

3 comments:

The Zipser Family said...

love the valentines card, the boys are getting so big and looking more alike. They are just precious!!! I hope you are doing well!

Graham said...

I love them! I can't wait to squeeze them soon! (AND YOU!)

Catherine Chaumont said...

You have such cute kids. I love the heart hands! So sweet. BTW, Elise loves to walk, but ONLY if she has a firm grip on one of my fingers or hands! She'll probably be just like Brody. (She's 13 mos already.)