Sunday, July 26, 2009

Quick update...


So I thought I would quickly update you on the "picnic" plan yesterday morning.  I am sure someone out there is wondering if this might just work at their house.  Well, it worked at mine!  Woo hoo!  Corey and I slept in until AFTER 7 whopping o'clock yesterday morning, and woke up all by ourselves.  I know, it is hard to believe!  (Probably more hard for me to believe than anyone else.)  Logan was psyched about the big boy activity and wants to do it daily.  Seriously, God is smiling on me - this is my payback after the stomach bug incident.  

Additionally, my hubs is quite the contractor.  You might need to watch out, myself, Emily, and Corey might all be hired out in your neighborhood.  Corey took on the baseboards today.  I was a little nervous based on a previous chair rail project about 4 years ago, but things went really well.  We have "saved" all kinds of money on the bathroom project - just ask Corey :)  Anyways, I am super excited because my bathroom is no longer covered in plastic, it is starting to look like a fun, new, and swanky bathroom.  I think I might have a 'sip and see' after things are completed to show it off.  Thanks again for your contribution hon!  To be continued...

No comments: