Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summertime, summertime, sum-sum-summertime

I just can't believe how quickly summer sets in.  Every night getting the boys in bed at a decent hour is more and more difficult.  We are outside all the time.  For instance, this morning we went to the park for 2 hours, then after Brody's nap we were pool side for an additional 3 hours.  Both boys are sleeping good at night, and aren't sleeping in additionally...now, why?  Good question, that is one of my life's mysteries!

We are currently trying to update our room.  Mom and I have been in the "sweat shop" this week and have been sewing up a storm to make a duvet cover, bed skirt, pillows and shams.  Phew!  We have completed the above projects we simply need to do curtains next.  We are also trying to get the wedding quilt done for Allyson & Archie too.  (And there are even more projects in action!)

I am also getting myself geared up for a demolition in my bathroom.  We are ripping out our tile and re-doing our shower, tub, and floor in our bathroom.  I am super excited to have the project complete.  (And we haven't even started yet!)  

Okay, I need to get to bed for another big summer day at the Trent house.  Tomorrow we have a birthday party, Aunt Betty is coming in town, then we are having another pool shin dig with our neighbors and Auntie Em.  I am sleepy just thinking about it :)

No comments: