Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Twinkies

Brody LOVES his big brother.  Sometimes Logan LOVES Brody, but others not so much.  Brody likes to do a lot of the same things that Logan does if he can.  If Logan yells, Brody yells.  If Logan goes outside, Brody has to go outside.  If Logan spits in the sink after brushing his teeth, Brody spits...ALL OVER THE PLACE.  WHAT?  There have been a number of indicators that I have 3 boys in this house, but Brody randomly spitting just to be like his brother tops the cake.

We are trying to get Brody to "use his words" more often.  He has been able to get away with pointing or growling to get what he wants and has been pretty successful.  Our doc is trying to get him to "use his words" to try to increase his vocabulary.  Although he is talking more, there will be a day when I want him to STOP talking.  I can't imagine TWO boys in the backseat talking 100 miles an hour.  
 
We put the smackdown on a new bike and bike trailer for me.  I was in such love with the bike trailer, I bought that first prior to buying a bike.  Now, most ladies would truly appreciate the fact that I was trying to save a buck by buying one that was used, Corey was highly annoyed.  I have packed the boys up in the trailer and headed out into the wide open.  The boys seem to like the trailer and look SO CUTE in it!  They are snug as a bug in a rug in there. 
For me the ride is either super easy or super difficult with them in the back.  We are actually headed for a ride this morning prior to shopping with Auntie Em.  (Em is finally out of school and summer has started for her...woo hoo!)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay for summer days with some of my favorite people! :)