Thursday, January 21, 2010

I might be crazy...

Many things have been making me think I am crazy lately.

First up, running a marathon. That is just plain old buck wild CRAZY. I haven't blogged about that yet, so I thought I should start off with that - about 1 month late. (You would think I would blog about it that day, considering I finished, right?)

The marathon went great. I was super pleased with my time and my experience this year. I had been praying for good weather for months, and the Lord answered my request. We had picture perfect running weather that day - not too windy, not rainy or snowy, and not too hot or cold. My time was 4:25 this year, last year it was in the 5 hour + range. I was psyched because I really felt as though I ran my best possible race that day. I felt great. I have a sweaty pic of Em and I post race that I will put on the blog eventually after scanning it in.

I am crazy in LOVE with all 3 of my boys. The two of my youngest boys say the most precious things...like:
LT: Mommy/Daddy I love you really bad.
LT: The wind is attacking my door! (the wind was blowing super hard, making it difficult for him to shut it.)
LT: I forgot to remember.
BT: The moon is on!
BT: I lub (love) you mommy.
BT: Tem and Tal - this is what he calls his Auntie Em and Auntie Al...LT has also started using this too...

Finally, this might make me sound the craziest, but Corey and I will be putting our house on the market soon. We are hoping to get into something new before school starts next year that is a bit bigger. I have already been a HOT MESS after starting to clean and prep to put this house on the market, so I am sure that will intensify when the showings start. Feel free to keep us in your prayers that we find the house for us and that our current house sells!


2 comments:

Joy said...

I love reading what the boys are saying...now if I could only HEAR them!! Miss you all!

Val R said...

So happy for you guys on knowing the right time to make a move...so sad for me on the other hand losing you guys as neighbors...sniff...sniff