Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Will the fun ever stop?






Seriously, just after having Corey's surprise shin dig...we truly celebrated with a family party last Wednesday. Then last weekend we headed for the desert - as Logan likes to call it - to visit my Nana, Grandpa, Aunt Donna, and Aunt Elaine. I have to give a serious shout out to my fam for helping with 2 hours of diversion tactics on the plane ride out to Arizona. After getting there, the boys enjoyed every inch of my Aunt Donna's house...she had tons of fun stuff to enjoy, which was super helpful to Corey and I. We also appreciate you allowing us to demolish your house just hours before having a chili cookoff with 30 of your closest neighbors. (Do I have a nice family or what???) I think the highlight of the weekend was going out to see my Grandpa's horse, Expo. Logan was brave enough to ride with Great Grandpa and then manhandled the horse all by himself. (With Great Grandpa as the guide.) Brody wasn't having any of the horse attraction. AT ALL. Seriously, my Great Grandpa is still riding his horse for 2-3 hours a week.

We got home just in time to celebrate Bear's birthday on Monday. He is a big ole whopping 2 years old now. I swear he turned two and since then has been terrible. No, not really...well, kind of, in the nicest way! He is hopefully just teething so I am sure this terrible-ness will soon pass. (Right?)


1 comment:

Joy said...

So fun! We did not talk enough about your AZ trip yesterday...another time! Love you!!!