Sunday, November 8, 2009

Surprise!


We had yet another family nap this afternoon and it was GREAT! All parties in our household took a fat nap and woke up in a much better place. (including myself!) Last night was pretty eventful around here...I surprised Corey with a poker night for his birthday. He came home and a number of his work friends were here to take his money. Unfortunately, I was hoping he would be the big winner, but not so much. He was definitely surprised and super excited to have a night with the guys. I organized the shin dig, bought the beer and was happy to head over to my mom's after the guys started playing poker. I was exhausted after a long run and getting prepped for the par-tay. Corey's birthday wasn't last night, it is on Wednesday night...but I thought we could start celebrating a smidge early. Happy early birthday honey!

No comments: