Saturday, October 3, 2009

Recovering...

Well, holy buckets, this month has been JAM PACKED! I would say that I might still be recovering from the fun we have had in September. I have been in denial about ALL of the fun things I need to blog about. This is going to be one FAT post so get ready...

Well, first and foremost the boys now officially have an Uncle Archie. Auntie Al (Or Tal as Brody likes to call her...I'm sure you see it - Auntie and Al mixed together makes Tal???) officially tied the knot on the 19th. We were all in mourning after the festivities came to an end. I must say that I have the most fun extended family. We partied for a full week to celebrate their marriage and I didn't want to stop. Now, I am sure you were wondering where the boys were during all of this partying...well, they were in attendance for some of the events.

LT was a ring bearer at the wedding itself. He was incredibly handsome and did a fantastic job walking down the aisle. After doing the walk is somewhat of a different story. He got to the front and LAID out in the front pew. Truly, legs in the air...the whole bit. Don't mind the fact that the flower girl was perfectly well behaved...but that is the difference between boys and girls, right? Seriously, doesn't he look precious?
































During the rehearsal dinner and the reception, the boys were having some fun of their own. I must give a "shout out" to Miss Leah, one of Auntie Em's friends who watched the boys. She brought all kinds of fun with her: new books and movies. The boys had a blast and we enjoyed some grown up time without having to chase the boys around during dinner. It was such a blessing knowing they were in such good hands.

Finally, the other whopping event this month was LT's birthday. I know, I can't believe it either. This little man is growing like a weed, right before my eyes. We of course celebrated all month long. Seriously, I think we sand the birthday song 5 times....at 5 different shin digs. Of course he doesn't mind, he is just like me enjoying a whole month of partying for his big day :) Below is a picture of him blowing out his candles with his Pa.


2 comments:

Graham said...

You didn't tell me about the wedding and Logan. That is too funny! He looks so handsome! XOXOX

Val R said...

LOVE the suit on Logan! What a handsome little man!!!