Thursday, August 27, 2009

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil...

So, I should definitely be going to bed instead of blogging.   Tomorrow night is Allyson's bachelorette party!  Woo hoo!  I already have my party pants on and I am wicked old and out of practice on the bachelorette scene.  I plan on rocking it out :)

Anyways, I thought I would quickly blog about a scenario that played out the other day here at the Trent house.  Brody and Logan had finished breakfast and I was still enjoying my quiet meal in the kitchen.  They were both in Brody's room "playing."  Logan yelled out to the kitchen the following VERY frightening statement...

"Mom, don't listen to us and don't come in Brody's room."

Well, I feel as though I know my boys pretty well, and the above statement is reason enough to move in a dead sprint back to Brody's bedroom.  Yes, they were doing something they weren't supposed to.  Logan had hoisted himself into Brody's crib.  This behavior is completely not acceptable.  Brody's bed is just for him - for little people only.  Logan clearly knows this - although I was somewhat relieved that no limbs were broken or there wasn't any permanent damage.  I had to try hard not to start laughing, especially since there wasn't a real serious scandal playing out...

1 comment:

Graham said...

LOL Slight heart attack... Did you laugh? Miss you!