Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall is here!




We had an exciting weekend with lots of adventures. On Friday we went out to the pumpkin patch with our playgroup and had a fab time. Mimi was nice enough to join us since my car was in the shop and we had no transportation. We took some really precious pics of the boys and it was a beautiful day filled with bounce houses, hayrides, hay mazes, and of course pumpkins of all shapes and sizes.






Saturday we went to our Flower Mound Fire Station Open House. Logan got to go in and check out the fire trucks, and ambulances. They even had free hot dogs and sprites. What more could you ask for in an adventure??? The entire fam went and enjoyed a lovely day out.

Little bear is still having breathing issues. He is on a new med before each meal and we have stopped the breathing treatments. (Thank heavens!) He woke up with his first cold earlier this week, so he has been a bit fussy. He is mopping my house with his army crawl and is really starting to get sassy with his older brother. (And me!)

2 comments:

Graham said...

The boys look so cute! Call me I need to catch up and hear about little Bear... :) I miss you and love you all!

Emily said...

Love the pumpkin picture!
I only wish I could have attended the adventure...but next time! :)