Monday, October 27, 2008

The Biggest Boy Brody

Brody has been so big over the past 24 hours! He has had a really big day...

First, yesterday afternoon he got up on all 4's in a true crawl position. As I mentioned previously, he has been doing an army crawl quite well over the past few weeks. So maybe he will really crawl before he walks???

Second, last night he pulled himself up on our armoire all by himself. Now, this I am NOT excited about. We have gotten into the habit of putting all things not "Brody friendly" up on the table or couch. Now I really need to get serious about babyproofing :) I will try to get a picture of him standing next time. I was too worried about him doing a faceplant into the edge of our loveseat!

Finally, tonight I found Brody in Logan's room sitting up. He had gone from his belly into a sitting position all by himself. I have been waiting for him to do these things for quite a while and he did them all!

We had Open House tonight at Logan's school. We met his teachers, looked at projects, and made a craft. Following the classroom visit, we were fortunate enough to have sweet treats at a reception :) I will be sure to take lots of pics at our Halloween activities this week!

1 comment:

Graham said...

I am so happy for Brody! :) I miss you Jess! We have to connect soon!