Thursday, July 12, 2012

1/2 Summer

So summer is truly half over.  This is my favorite time of year, as I think I have mentioned previously.  So yes, I am somewhat sad that we are moving closer to fall.  We have been enjoying every last minute of daylight around here.  I was telling Al and Em that the boys and I have been living every summer day to the fullest.  We have been having morning activities, afternoon activities, and some dinner activities - hopefully to be followed by sleeping activities!

We have recently:
 Paraded

 Had a zoo day

Baked (and enjoyed!) 

Crafted (At Vacation Bible School) 

And slept!  Phew!  That is a lot for a little guy!

Make sure to read Allyson's blog for updates on Archie.  He was doing well when we saw him last night after dinner.  We are so thankful that they were persistent and went in to the hospital!

No comments: